ChrisA

Tuning your car

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Would you consider buying aftermarket parts for your new BMW hybrid?

bonk65

Re: Tuning your car

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:13 am

Absolutely. But... only when other have tested it already. I am not a hero but a safeplayer. There is actually a 695 UK pound stirling set available which plugs into the OBCD (or whatever its called) so you can pull it out when bringing it in for service. It gives about 57 extra horsies and about 80lbs torque. There is also a 375 UK pound stirling upgrade to terminate the lag in the gaspedal. So far I have heard good news so I will be ordering this shortly. Will keep you posted (if you want).

klaus

Re: Tuning your car

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:12 pm

bonk65 wrote:Absolutely. But... only when other have tested it already. I am not a hero but a safeplayer. There is actually a 695 UK pound stirling set available which plugs into the OBCD (or whatever its called) so you can pull it out when bringing it in for service. It gives about 57 extra horsies and about 80lbs torque. There is also a 375 UK pound stirling upgrade to terminate the lag in the gaspedal. So far I have heard good news so I will be ordering this shortly. Will keep you posted (if you want).

Bonk, how are you liking your X5? What sort of electric-only range are you getting?

Return to “Modifications and Accessories”